Robotic arm for feeding scrap material into IF induction furnace
The Robotic arm Machine is applied in the medium frequency
induction furnace steel making workshop, installed between two
1. the person does not need to operate directly to the mouth of the
furnace, using the remote control operation, safety, reduce the
2. reduce labor intensity, saving labor, reduce the original four
people to 2 people
3. make scrap material to achieve no blocking phenomenon, quickly
melting rate, the average per furnace tapping time will be fast 8
to 10 minutes (if use of light and thin materials will be faster. ,
so that to improve more than 10% of the steel yield;
4. because tapping quickly, so it will be save electrical power
about 3 to 5KWH/ton
5. makes the furnace refractory more durable, due to rapid
pressure, the refractory is not easy to bear high heat, if a
furnace can only use 30~ 32 furnace before time , now, the furnace
can be used for at least about 38heats .
6. can be used to lift refractory materials when the workshop is
busy, so that save time and labor.
Scope of supply description
|1||Robotic arm Main device||set||1|
|2||Hydraulic station||set||1||Without pipe(Fuel tank to equipment inlet pipe),provides by the
|3||electronic control system ( remote control )||set||1||Without field cable and installation accessories|
1.Installation site: on the platform of center distance and line
Between two furnace.
2.Working condition: High temperature and high pressure.