350KVA Continuous Duty Diesel Generator Cummins Power 60Hz 1800RPM
SHX Silent Generator Set Features:
- A new kind of acoustic material is used as pugging, noise reducing
return-flow wind tunnel is used as generator set's ventilation
- High efficiency silencer with double level structure and another
silencer between two levels keep the noise at the lowest level.
- The box is modular structure with indicator and maintenance doors
which make installation, operation and maintenance very convenient.
- Benefited from the special design,medium low noise diesel generator
set's noise can be as low as 70dB (A) (at LP7m).
- Fuel tank can be installed on it according to customer needs.
|Genset rated power||280KW/350KVA|
|Rated voltage||380/220V (adjustable)|
|Rated current||532 Amp|
|Power factor||0.8 Lagging|
|Connecting type||3 phase 4 wire|
|Cooling system||Closed cycle water-cooled with fan, water tank|
|Overall dimension (L×W×H) mm||4200×1300×2000|
|Gross weight (kg)||3900|
|Engine structure||6 cylinders vertical in line, 4 stroke, turbocharged|
|Rotating speed||1800 RPM|
|Engine cooling method||Water-cooled|
|Speed governing system||Electronic speed governor|
|Starting method||By 24V batteries|
|Engine filter system||Dry type air filter ,fuel filter, oil filter, water filter|
|Compression ratio||14.0: 1|
|100% Load fuel consumption (litre/h)||≤66.2|
|Excite type||Brushless self-excited AVR regulation|
|Connecting type||3 phase 4 pole|
|Steady frequency change||0.50%|
|No load voltage||≥95%-105%|
|Insulation class||Class H|
Supply scope of Silent Genset
1. Standard tool kits and complete operation/maintenance/spare
parts manuals to Engine/Alternator.
2. Brand new engine, with start motor.
3. Brand new brushless alternator, single bearing, flange
connection, IP21-23, H insulation class, with AVR.
4. Auto control panel, with LCD display.
5. Engine mounted battery-charging alternator.
5. Circuit Breaker, Exhaust Silencer
6. Radiator for 40°C ambient temperature and double-deck cooling,
with fan guard and front guard.
7. Anti-vibration pads are fixed between engine/alternator and base
frame, as to ensure the compete genset running under stablization.
8. Skid-mounted bottom Fuel tank - 8hrs continuous running for
choice (bigger fuel tank by your demand under extra cost)
9. External recessed emergency stop button for extra safety
10. The colors & Brands by your requests
11. Optional choice: ATS (automatic transfer switch), battery
charger of mains supply, fuel-water separator, water heater and oil
heater ( depends on using environment),fuel filter, oil filter,
water filter and air filter, Parallel system for your choice.
INSPECTION AND TEST
1.1 Each engine shall be tested at manufacturer’s workshop to
certify the engine output and fuel consumption in accordance with
the site operating condition specified by purchaser on the
1.2 All relevant information drawings pertinent to the testing and
test procedure shall be transmitted to the purchaser in advance of
the test date notification.
1.3 The purchaser shall call for additional testing if test results
are unsatisfactory or marginal. Any equipment rejected shall be
repaired or replaced to the purchaser’s satisfaction and tests
shall be repeated.
1.4 Any unsatisfactory material, equipment, installation, or
workmanship shall be replaced or repaired to the purchasers
satisfaction at the manufacturers cost.
1.5 The engine and generator shall be tested individually in
accordance with relevant standards specified above.
1.6 The completed and individually tested engine and generator
shall be assembled onto the base plate with all auxiliaries,
instruments and controls for a complete test of the generator set.