Detailed Product Description
1. Burma teak Veneer, also called Myanmar teak veneer.
2. Size: 1200mm-3300mm x 90mm and up x 0.5mm.
2500mm-2600mm x 50mm and up x 0.15mm/0.2mm
3. Grain: Quarter Cut.
4. Veneer Type: Natural Wood Veneer
5. It is mainly applied to the surface of the furniture, door,
plywood, MDF, chipboard and block board; also know as interior
Natural Burma Teak Wood Veneer for High End Furniture
Burma teak veneer, also known as Myanmar teak veneer, originated
from Myanmar, is a hardwood veneer mainly used for top grade
furniture surface making and interior decoration. Burma teak veneer
is typically a golden honey brown to a deep brown color that
darkens with age. Burma teak veneer is a naturally oily wood and
take wipes on oil finishes best. The annual growth rings are often
strongly defined and give the veneer a distinctive look.
Burma teak veneer is a product applied to the surface of the
furniture to give it the appearance of being made of solid teak
lumber. It is also commonly used in surface of the door, also know
as plywood, MDF, chipboard and block board and interior decoration,
90mm and up /50mm and up
Natural Wood Veneer
1. Natural wood veneer, pro environment.
2. Can be a light golden color to a medium brown color.
3. Competitive price with good structure.
4. Stable supply situation with fast delivery date.