Working principle of the catfish, tilapia feed, floating fish feed
1. When the machine are extruding, the materials will be input from
the opening end of the machines’ cavity, then will be transported
into the entire cavity by the screws. Extrusion part is divided
into several areas, place among every area has a ring part
(pressure ring) as flow and pressure control. The screw conveying
pressure driving the materials flow through the gap between
pressure ring and inside of the cavity, Screw rotation movement of
mechanical energy will be converted into heat energy by the
friction between the material and extruding machine parts, and the
friction between materials.
2. In most cases, the materials which are rich in starch and
protein will be steamed into viscous dough or colloidal dough. In
the process of this transformation, a lot of physical and chemical
changes have taken place in the materials, in fact, it is mainly
the result of the starch and protein in the materials changing.
3. Materials are squeezed, and flow through the mould holes (the
mould is placed at the end of the extrusion chamber), viscous dough
or colloidal dough will be processed into certain shapes. The
screws inside of the machines’ cavity have a great thrust, thus
make a huge pressure in the materials, when the materials come out
from the mould holes, a mass of water in the materials are
evaporated instantaneous. So the moisture content of the materials
is reduced greatly.
4. When produce pellets with low density, it depends on the
materials’ molecular composition, and conditions during extrusion
operation, the materials will inflate a lot.
5. When produce pellets with high density, it depends on the
pressure relief opening of the extrusion chamber, and conditions
during extrusion operation, (such as increase the moisture content
of the materials, decrease the extrusion temperature), the
materials would not inflate a lot.
Structure of the catfish, tilapia fish feed, floating fish feed
Technical parameter of the catfish, tilapia feed, floating fish
|Power of main motor||55KW/380V|
|Power of feeding motor||1.1KW/380V|
|Power of cutting motor||2.2KW/380V|
|Diameter of the screw||120mm|
|Dimension of the machine||2.40*1.95*1.60m|
|Dimension after packing||3.35*2.01*1.11m|
Output pellets of catfish, tilapia fish feed, floating fish feed
Technical parameter of the floating fish feed pellet machine
1. Adopting international advanced cutting pellet structure, using
soft form fitting blade to fulfill CVT, it cuts
output pellets in various lengths, and without burrs.
2. Novel and unique design, simple structure, easy to assemble and
disassemble, and easy to operate.
3. Nut and screw are made of special high temperature resistant
alloy steel, and gone through heat treatment. They have advantages
of wear resistance and long lifespan.
4. There are unique pressurized die device inside to make sure the
output capacity and quality of feeds. And electric heating device
is equipped to improve the feed expansion rate.
5. Main motor adopts high quality Y series three phases motor to
make sure the machine is highly
6. Speed adjective feed system makes sure it’s easy to operate and
feed evenly to prevent machine jam.
7. Easy to change matrix. By using matrix with different diameters,
customer can have pellets with various diameters.
8. Screw adopts split structure, easy to clean and change.
9. Output float pellets can float on water surface for over 12
hours and still stick together. Fish and animal like to eat and
digest easily. Customer can observe the consumption of fish and
frog, to avoid waste and contamination of water. Raw materials are
sterilized by high temperature and pressure to eliminate E. coli,
salmonella and other harmful bacteria, to make sure feed pellets’
sanitation. In this way, it’s helpful to
protein transform and Gelatinized starch, easy for fish and animal
to digest and absorb.
10. Usually puffed floating fish feed saves 8-15% than powder or
grain form feed.
11. It can produce sinking aqua livestock feed. By eliminating most
of toxins, anti-nutritional factors and urine antitrypsin enzyme
contained in raw materials, feeds are easy for animals to digest
and absorption, to improve digestion and utilization of nutrients.