Two-component Polyurethane Sealant with Good Wear-resisting Ability
Polyurethane rubber and the prepolymer of polyurethane are the main
components of polyurethane sealant. Polyurethane sealant can be
divided into three kinds: heating curing polyurethane sealant, room
temperature vulcanized polyurethane sealant and hot melt
polyurethane sealant. And the room temperature vulcanized
polyurethane sealant is divided into two kinds: one-component
polyurethane and two-component polyurethane sealant. Two-component polyurethane sealant (double-component polyurethane sealant) is mainly used in the
secondary sealing of hollow glass, and one-component polyurethane
sealant is mainly used in the sealing of automobile.
Two-component polyurethane sealant includes A component and B
component, and the two components react to cure. A component is
milk white or light yellow viscous prepolymer of polyurethane. B
component is black paste or liquid that is produced by curing agent
and auxiliaries mixed and dehydrated. It has certain elasticity and
cohesiveness after curing.
Primer makes the adhesion effect better.
A component is milk white even paste, and it has clear color
difference from B component, making the mixing easier.
A component and B component in one carton, it is easier to
transport and use.
A component and B component are packaged together, making mixing
Physic-mechanical Coefficient of Two-component Polyurethane Sealant
|Surface-dry Time (h)||≤72|
|Coefficient of Seepage||≤2.0|
|(Fluid) Pendulousness (mm)||≤3.0|
|Temperature Flexibility (°C)||-30|
|ExtensionConglutination||Maximum Expansion Strength (MPa)||≥0.2|
|Maximum Extension Rate (%)||≥200|
|(Tensile-compressive Cycle Strength) Conglutinate Damage Area (%)||≤25|
|Weight-loss of Heat (%)||≤6.0|
The classification of two-component polyurethane sealant:
- It can be divided into two kinds according to the flowability:
non-slumping and self-leveling.
- It can be divided into two kinds according to the movement ability:
25 and 20.
- It can be divided into two kinds according to the tensile modulus:
high modulus (HM) and low modulus (LM).
The flowing two-component polyurethane sealant is easier to
- Excellent wear-resisting performance.
- Good softness at low temperature and good adhesion to a variety of
- Outstanding weather resistance, oil resistance and aging
- Good elasticity and recovery ability.
- Suitable for dynamic joints, deformation joints and expansion
- It cannot be resistant to heat for a long time, and may produce
bubbles or cracks in high temperature environment.
- Need to do base coating on most occasions.
- Poor resistance to water, especially alkaline water.
- A component: 200L/iron drum, B component: 20L/iron drum.
- A component: 20L/plastic drum, B component: 2L/plastic drum.
- Packed as customers' requirements.
Shelf life: 12 months in the original unopened package, stored in dry and cool
environment, and the temperature is between +5°C to +35°C.
Color: A component is milk white or light yellow, B component is black.
Our products are all tested before sell to confirm that our
products are eligible.
Products are weighed to guarantee the high quality.
The primer must be up to the specified weight before sell.
- It is used in sealing joints of civil construction and
- It is also used in the connection of building materials, such as
concrete preformed units.
- Besides, it is used in the connection and sealing joints of
advanced roads, bridges, airstrips and underground pipelines.
- What's more, it is used in the waterproof and sealing expansion
joints and deformation joints of tunnels and buildings.
Two-component polyurethane sealant used in tunnel, makes the tunnel
has longer service life.
Two-component polyurethane sealant makes the joint firm and solid.